***IMPOUNDED VEHICLES CAN BE RELEASED TO REGISTERED OWNER ONLY***
City Of Kirby Vehicle Impound
5560 Duffek, Kirby, Texas, 78219 - (210) 661-8515
TO RELEASE A VEHICLE YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
- Location of where vehicle was impounded;
- Proof of current Motor Vehicle Insurance;
- Make, Model and Color of the vehicle you are picking up;
- License Plate and or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN);
- Valid Driver's License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (for example: a passport, military ID card, etc..);
- Proof of ownership (for example: a valid vehicle registration, title, removal or inspection of a motor vehicle form VSF 011). The last name and address on the title or registration must match your Driver's License or Government Issued ID Card. If it does not, a removal or inspection of a motor vehicle form VSF 011 must be filled out and notarized by a Licensed Public of Notary before the vehicle is to be released.
All storage and impound fees are to be paid in CASH ONLY
If you have been arrested or if your vehicle was involved in a accident your vehicle will be impounded by City Contract Tow Services Provided by Roadrunner Towing. Please click the link below to be taken to Roadrunner Towing Website.
If a "Hold" has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency that has placed the Hold on your vehicle for release.
STORAGE DOES NOT ACCRUE ON VEHICLES WITH A POLICE INVESTIGATION HOLD UNTIL THE HOLD IS RELEASED. INITIAL TOWING, STORAGE FEE, AND IMPOUND FEE WILL APPLY. AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN RELEASED, PLEASE CALL FOR CHARGES.